Just wanna let you know that my 4th ModJam mod, It Fell From The Sky (IFFTS) will no longer be updated to the latest Minecraft version.
Reasons for this are mainly because IFFTS was mainly an experiment for Morph’s planned meteorite strike. This doesn’t mean that it’ll be coming any sooner, it’s just to say that I won’t be updating it to MC 1.8 and later.
For those of you who will miss the Compressed Porkchop block introduced in IFFTS, I will be moving it to iChunUtil in 1.8, configurable (enabled by default). The source code for the mod can be found here. Other than that, it’s time to say goodbye to Pigzilla.
Why discontinue the mod? If you guys didn’t know, I have a lot of mods and many more in planning/unannounced. While it’s fun to make mods, maintenance for them can take a lot of time, which can be very hard to come by sometimes. The less mods I have to maintain, the more time I can spend on adding to/improving existing mods. I’m sure you guys miss PortalGun and Gravity Gun, I miss having time to work on them too. That, and I’ve got at least 1 unannounced mod planned for the time being, so look forward to that in the future as well.
So long Pigzilla, many thanks for all the laughs and for what you’ve taught me.
– Ported to Minecraft 1.8.0
– Fixed crashing when trying to trigger an empty number input box.
– Attempted fix for crash when listening for textures.
– Mostly updates to ProjectInfo for Tabula and AT additions for TwitchPlays.
– Fixed mcScale field not being added to the Java Exporter.
– Fixed addChild calls in the Java Exporter.
– Fixed crashing when hitting enter/scrolling on empty number input boxes.
– Fixed division by zero causing a crash with dragging windows.
– Fixed docking windows on the lower dock which was supposed to be scrapped for animations.
– Fixed importing projects that had groups.
– Added precision input when scrolling on number input boxes.
– Added a “Paste without Children” button, removes child models when copying a Cube.
– Added a project scale value for models. The higher the scale, the smaller/more details your models will be.
– Added Themes support.
– Added config file, with in-editor config editing.
– Added opacity field for cubes.
– Added Animations support.
– Added Multiplayer support.
– Added on-model drag controls. Right/Up dragging increases, Down/Left dragging decreases.
– Changed New Project window to define some fields if the user left them empty instead of rejecting the input.
– Changed how non-mob models are imported. It tries to bind to the first texture found in the rendering class now instead.
– Changed the toggleable button’s colour when toggled on. Should be more obvious that it is turned on now.
– Changed chat window so that it remembers its position now.
– Changed “Toggle Chat Window” button to only show up when the session is a multiplayer session.