– Right clicking a number input box will clear it.
– Hitting the up and down arrow keys will change the values the same way as scrolling.
– Fixed crash with AnimationComponent due to accidental use of a Java 7 function (Shame on you guys)
– Deselecting an empty number input box will insert a zero to prevent possible crashing.
– Added a metadata component to ProjectInfo for use of other mods (as well as Tabula)
– Update required for Tabula 5.0.0
– Updated to use for Minecraft 1.8.
– You can also import models from the new LayerRenderer system introduced in MC1.8
– Both player models are available for importing.
– Fixed crashing when submitting a number input element that’s empty or contains a negative sign.
– Changed button adding event priority to allow some other mods to capture ours if it wants.
– Fixed Tabula configs generating serverside when it shouldn’t.
– Fixed several crashes caused by opening the Tabula GUI.
– Core UI code has been moved to iChunUtil for use of other mods (This was included in iChunUtil 5.0.0)
– Configs have been updated to use iChunUtil’s new Config system.
– Fixed WindowTexture still rendering the bound texture even when minimized.
– Added several new themes.
– Added a button to automatically map the texture offsets. Credits to FraserKillip for this.
– Fixed crashing when blacklisting a model via IMCMessage
– Fixed copied children not movable due to improper parent reassignment.
– Added support for new ProjectInfo metadata input.
– Added Ghost Model rendering, for use of modellers to create a model that’s meant to render on top of an existing model. These read saved Tabula projects.
– Added clicking of the orient-furnace to change the camera orientation.
– Much needed ATs added in for future purposes
– iChunUtil now has an EULA. By downloading and/or using the mod, you agree to the EULA.
– Added some functions/fields/accessors required by some future mods.
Hey again guys,
Again, wanna let you folks know that I’ve made the conscious decision to stop updating Photoreal to the latest Minecraft version.
Reasons are well, as of late I’ve been getting horribly swamped with work that I’ve not really been able to find time to mod, even though I want to, and according to the poll I had a while ago, demand for Photoreal is the lowest and least wanted. In addition to that, the mod has no practicality and no use other than the general show-offyness that doesn’t last for long. A little fun mod/experiment you could say, of which what I’ve learnt from that could be moved on for something better/greater/more useful.
Credit where due though, once again thanks to CorridorDigital for the initial inspiration for the mod (I made this mod in a Starbucks after idly watching their videos, I had a lot more time back then), and to mr_hazard for the camera model used. If you’d like to dig through the source code or if you want to update it yourself, be my guest, it can be found here.
Anyways, I know a couple of you people are thinking, I’m discontinuing mod after mod, I’m most likely heading towards the path of quitting modding. That’s thankfully not the case (yet). There’s still a lot of mods I want to work on for MC, the main thing I’m lacking now is time, and for once I’m actually putting real life priorities over modding (I can admit, for the past 2 years, I’ve spent more time modding than focusing on my life). However, I’ve still got a lot in store/planned for the future and I really am looking forward to working on them one day.
On the positive side, less mods to maintain, more time to make the others more awesome/make new mods. Yeah?
So yeah, goodbye Photoreal, thanks for the fun, thanks for the experience. (I’ll totally rebuild you in a different concept one way or the other)
– Fixed crash due to improper use of Morph API, thanks Akai for reporting this.
– Added IMCMessage methods for blacklisting and adding a tool to render
– Updated the render method to use the new LayerRenderer style implemented in 1.8.
– Added config to disable the rendering of ghosts
– Updated to use iChunUtil’s new Model code with better model reconstruction
– Updated the motion tracker to use iChunUtil’s central “entity tracking” system.
– Ported to Minecraft 1.8.0 (obviously)
– Most of the packages have been refactored.
– Removed most of Techne support in favour of Tabula support. Techne files can be read using Tabula’s importer class.
– The “Show more options” button in the Options menu can now be clicked on to go to iChunUtil’s options menus.
– MD5Checksum class has been moved into the IOUtil class.
– PacketHandler and ChannelHandler classes have been merged into a single class to ease packet sending and channel creation.
– Model recreation in ModelHelper now uses Tabula’s close to perfect model reconstruction.
– Fixed rendering of on-model controls on parent models when their child models are selected for Tabula.
– Added renderIBakedModel function for use of Tabula and BackTools.
– Added ModelBase comparison code.
– Packets now execute on the main tick thread instead of the networking thread to prevent ThreadCollision issues, with opt-out boolean.
– Configs have been revamped. Literally tossed out the window and rewritten from scratch.
– Tabula’s UI Core moved into iChunUtil for use of Keygrip and other mods.
– In-Game Config editor has been revamped to use Tabula’s UI Core.
– Packets are checked before being sent to ensure they are registered to prevent modder error.
– Fixed crash caused by other mods by registering a keybind too early.
– Added method to compress and decompress a String using GZIP.
– Input elements in Tabula’s UI Core now respond properly to mouse clicks.
– Added a random changelog line in here, cause I wonder how many people actually read these.
– Added FakeNetwork stuff to allow spawning of FakePlayers in the WorldServer.
– Added “attack entity with item” function to be used by non-player entities.
– Added obfuscation check to tell off users running the deobf version of the mod in a normal environment.
– Patron voxel aura no longer appears when the player is sleeping.
– Added a central “entity tracking” registry system, since several of my mods seem to use that. Patron voxel aura uses this now.
– Added “Compact Raw Porkchop” block to iChunUtil, can be disabled via config.
– Added a new Patron reward type.
– Updated localizations, many thanks to the translators, shoutout to Adaptivity for updating the Russian localizations for pretty much all my mods.
– Fixed authorsList in mcmod.info, thanks iLexiconn.