Final commit for this build.
– Now requires iChunUtil 3.3.0 or later. Uses its Config system, Keybind system, Networking system, Obfuscation helper, amongst others.
– Fixed issues with other mods when a player kills and acquires another player.
– Fixed issues with favouriting morphs.
– Fixed rendering of ability icons for mobs with more than 4 abilities.
– Fixed killing morphed players giving you the player as a morph instead of the morph as a morph. (Yes that was a bug)
– Fixed flight ability giving you massive amounts of hunger if you were teleported.
– Fixed lack of item use animation when morphed as another player.
– Fixed localizations causing duplicate morphs.
– Fixed issue with abilities not deactivating after remorphing.
– Fixed block placement and block selection issues in small morphs.
– Added sink ability. Morphs with this “ability” cannot swim upwards.
– Added potion effect ability. Morphs with this ability will inflict potion effects on others when attacking without an item.
– Added fear ability. Morphs with this ability causes other types of mobs to run away from the morph. Yes, creepers run away from you if you’re an ocelot/cat.
– Added per-player config for early flight (vs the previous serverwide config)
– Added a config to disable certain abilities by type.
– Added a config to render the actual player name over the player when they’re morphed (yes, this shows even when morphed as another player)
– Added a config to override the mob the player has to kill to unlock flight.
– instaMorph config is now disabled by default.
– Converted the player morph ability whitelist to a black/whitelist with a toggle config.
– Player size now changes while they are morphing instead of when the morph is complete. This’ll let you get into smaller gaps quicker! This can also slowly put you in a wall so be careful.
– Player’s max health and health are adjusted if the morph they are morphing into has a different hit points, with a max of 20 hit points. Damage dampening from armor is unaffected.
– Resolved/reduced conflicts with the custom hand renderer using the new event introduced in Forge.
– Configuration files and commands are now localizable.
– Morph save data is now saved with the world and the player. Therefore, morph.dat is not longer required.
– Converted the mod mob support and NBT stripper systems to use a threaded reader which reads from the github repository. Also has support for local (in the config folder) or custom-linked files.
– Mod mob support has been renamed to a more general “ability support”
– Ability mappings for Minecraft mobs are now in the ability support mappings. This means they can be overriden with custom mappings.
– Changed how AbilitySwim works, mobs with this ability which cannot breathe out of water will have increased land fog and decreased water fog. This makes it harder to see on land and a lot easier in water.
– Reduced chances of super acceleration with swim ability when in water.
– Error handling for rendering models, entity loading and ability mapping. Should fix many crashes with mod mob morphs.
– Boss mobs are no longer set to dead when killed and acquired to allow them to do their death ticks. This means you can leave the End and get it’s XP now after acquiring the Ender Dragon.
– Plugged a OpenGL memory leak whenever the player morphed or acquired a new morph.
– Updated the API with a new, favoured method to get an ability object.
Phew, big changelog.
Get it at the usual spot.
– Fixed synching between shells causing a new state of player, losing all of the shell’s previous items. Sorry this went unfixed for so long!
Still on 1.6 for Morph guys, sorry :/
– Fixed console spam when mobs were killed.
– Removed legacy ability support in favour of 1.7’s system
– Backported Morph 0.8.0 (for MC 1.7)’s Online Resource system. ALL abilities are now mapped in a single file, including mod ones, and can be overriden.
– As an effect of the backport, 3 new Abilities have been implemented, sink, poisonEffect and fear. Go figure.
Hats may have been marked feature complete on the release of 3.0.0, but with the release I’ve included a method for Hats to get mappings for custom mobs (like Morph’s Abilities).
At time of writing only Thaumcraft’s Pechs and Golems are partially supported (with thanks to Lomeli12). If you’re interested and you’d like to add mappings of your own/tweak existing mappings, the mappings (JSON file) can be found here, with instructions on how to create mappings here.
If you get a hat on a mob looking right, feel free to submit a Pull Request (see instructions).
I’m hoping this gets some of the community’s attention like how Morph’s Ability mappings has gotten, so please spread the word!
– Now requires iChunUtil 3.2.0 or later. Uses iChunUtil’s Config system, Techne 1 + 2 importer, Networking system.
– Fixed clipping texture in the trade window.
– Tweaked several mob hat render helpers.
– Render helpers now have an Can Unlock Hat function.
– Basic third party mob hat support. Something like Morph’s Mod Mob Ability support.
– First person rendering of hats has been greatly improved. The only issue with it is view bobbing but if not for that, hats appear in first person perfectly.
– Added Mob Spawner Block detection to prevent hat farming.
– Added a Hat Inventory system. You can now store more than 1 of the same hat.
– Added a Hat Rarity system. Colours follow from common to rare: White < Green < Blue < Purple < Yellow < Gold < Aqua. This is done to encourage the use of Hat Trading.
– Added an Alpha slider for Hats.
– Default Hats are now stored on an online server and will be downloaded when the mod is ran. Allows new hats to be added to the mod without the need of a mod update.
– Techne 1 hats are converted into a Techne 2 save format and read in that format. However, the Techne 2 editor will not read these kinds of files just yet as the editor is missing the offset function from Techne 1. This is one way, be sure to make back ups of T1 models you do not want to lose.
And with that, I’d like to label Hats as feature complete.
Get it at the usual place.
Once again you folks can thanks Kihira for this update. This will be the final update for Minecraft 1.6.
Disallow fake players to use constructor
Fix a bunch of NPE’s
Fix ghost blocks in some cases
Fix issue where sometimes players may get stuck in “limbo”
Prevent item dupe whilst syncing
Allows objects to be placed on the top, bottom and back of storage
I hate it when things are so blatantly obvious and yet so hidden from prying eyes.
– Another tackle at the server tick issue. I think I’ve got it this time guys!
– Hats will not render if the entity it’s rendering on is a child.
Thanks to MaddocksL for shining the light on me, Kihira for adding lens flares.
– Another attempt at fixing the server tick issue.
– Fixes some GUI crashes.
– Experimental fix on the server load issue with mob hats. Please test it out and leave a comment in this post on the server tick load on this version VS 2.1.5 or prior.
Once again, this changelog and update was done with the help of Kihira! Go check her out and maybe drop a thank you!
– Fix issue where players can’t pickup items after sync until server restart
– Fix issue with chunkloading when storage power requirement is enabled
– Fix issue where fire wasn’t being removed properly on sync
– Fix issue where player could take damage whilst syncing
– Don’t allow players to be registered as a treadmill entity ಠ_ಠ
Grab the mod at the usual spot.