Wanna let you know that Hats, Morph and Sync recently got changes to support localization, and now they need translations! Feel free to submit a translation file (as a pull request on the Github repository) of your own language, or update/fix the translation files already provided, based off the English versions! The following links are the en_US versions of each mod.
Hats: Click here.
Morph: Click here.
Sync (postmodjam branch): Click here.
I work too hard.
– Finalize mod version for post-modjam build, to follow the versioning system of my other mods.
– Fixed render issue shell constructors/storage units like ice on water.
– Fixed issue with incorrect item dropped when breaking Sync-related blocks
– Fixed issues with mods that do stuff on player death.
– Fixed issues with rendering when power requirement is set to 0.
– Fixed issues with mouse when syncing.
– Use new sync core texture by imIrony (thanks!)
– Decrease chances of mobs desyncing on the treadmill.
– Decrease bandwidth use when synching shell states.
– Added experimental config to disable chunkloading.
– Added SyncStartEvent to alert other mods that a player is resyncing.
– Added chat message when a player destroys another player’s shell.
– Added better shell organization in the selection GUI.
– Added texturized shell death animation. Such animation, Very slick, Wow, Worth it.
Get it here.