Okay, before I write the changelog for these mods, let me explain why it has taken this long to update them.
A long while back, I realised iChunUtil was a big mess of code and chose to rewrote it. However, because of its size, it took quite a while working on it and eventually I got burnt out working on it. I had a lot of plans for the rewrite, and then life gets in the way, and as a result, this rewrite is not 100% done. It is still missing quite a significant amount of code and the other mods updated today are the few mods that could be updated with what code was already in there.
Unfortunately I would have to say that life is, once again, getting in the way, so this will be my last update for 1.10.2 until January 2017. Don’t fret though, I will update my mods eventually. Time flies, so I’ll be back at it in no time.
Till next time though!
iChunUtil-dependent mods released for 1.10.2 or later: 7/22
All mods – 6.0.0
– Updated to MC 1.10.2
– Updated to conform to Forge’s new mod id requirements.
– Code cleanup
– Rewrote mod from scratch, with large code optimization and (hopefully) performance improvements.
– Improved management of many multi-mod functions.
– Improved version bounds to prevent accidental use of iChunUtil-dependent mods for other MC versions.
– Removed bossKills config as it is no longer possible to easily detect Boss Entities in MC.
– Fixed crashing when gibbing with Fishing Rods.
– Improved memory use when multiple PiPs are present.
– Heavily optimized rendering code.