- Long Fall Boots
- Weighted Storage Cubes
- Material Emancipation Grid
- Aerial Faith Plates
- High Energy Pellets
- Thermal Discouragement Beams
- Decorative Items
Ender Pearl Dust
Mini Black Hole
Default Portal Gun (Normal Mode)
Default Portal Gun (Easy Mode)
Atlas’ Portal Gun
P-Body’s Portal Gun
- Fire Portals with the left and right mouse buttons.
- Zoom in and out with the middle mouse button.
- Grab blocks or entities with the “G” button.
- Reset portals with the “R” button. Holding “R” and hitting the left or right click will remove the corresponding left and right portal.
- For the bacon and potato gun, the portal’s colour is randomly generated. However, it can be defined in the properties file.
- This is your special set of portals on SMP. Unique per individual.
- These Portal Guns are also a very rare dungeon loot, for those unkeen of hunting a Wither.
- Portals placed by these guns are also Chunk Loaders.
Easy Mode (Version 1.5 onwards)
- When right clicked, a GUI will pop up asking you to set the colour, and if the portal stays open if redstone power is cut.
- When powered with redstone, it will spawn a portal based on the colour you set.
- The item save’s the previous configuration
Portal Gun Pedestals
- Accepts any type of portal gun.
- Automatically fire portals when it receives redstone current.
- Portal Gun can be retrieved by right clicking or walking into them
Single Coloured Default Portal Gun
- Fires only one type of portal.
- Will automatically merge with the single coloured portal gun of the other colour to form a dual portal gun.
- Can also be crafted together.
(These are the same Ender Pearl Dusts as above)
- You can now enable a fuel option in 1.3.2v1 onwards in the config file.
- The fuel that the portal gun uses is in form of Ender Pearl Dust.
- One ender pearl dust is used every time you fire a portal.
- If you run out of ender pearl dust the portal gun will dim and refuse to fire.
Long Fall Boots
- Negates all your falling damage when worn!
Weighted Storage Cubes
Weighted Storage Cube
Placing it in the world and right clicking it with a rose will transform it into a companion cube!
Whilst in your inventory, the companion cube will help heal you every 5 seconds!
Incinerating the cube (How could you!?) will cause it to leave behind a recorded message.
Smelting the disc will cause the plastic to deteriorate, changing the entire track!
Crafting two of the first discs together will also change the track.
- Plays the radio loop record repeatedly.
- Can be turned off with right click (configurable)
Weighted Storage Cube Vent
Weighted Companion Cube Vent
- Placed on ceilings.
- Requires redstone power.
- Cubes deployed cannot be broken.
- Redeploys new cube if redstone is still supplied and cube gets destroyed.
Right clicking the cube with cyan dye will make it bouncy! Get rid of the bounciness by putting it in water.
Material Emancipation Grid (Currently Not Implemented Yet!)
- These are placed from wall to wall, and has a maximum range of 15 blocks.
- Pouring fluid through it will disable it.
- These grids have several modes, which are configurable in the properties file.
- These grids are also configurable to have to be redstone powered.
(Model made in Techne)
- Shoots anything, configurable in properties file.
- Has range of 20 blocks, also configurable.
- Fires 20 bullets a second.
- Will die if pushed over.
When sentry turrets get smelted, their sleek body polish melts off and their circuits gets messed up!
Aerial Faith Plates
- Can be placed on floors, walls and ceilings.
- Wall plates can be oriented to look upwards or downwards.
- Right click to adjust the power.
- Can be set to be redstone powered to work.
High Energy Pellets
High Energy Pellet Launcher
- Launches a High Energy Pellet when powered by redstone.
- High Energy Pellets disintegrates living things on contact (Configurable to knockback)
- High Energy Pellets spontaneously combusts if it bounces too many times, travels too far or lives for too long.
High Energy Pellet Catcher
- Catches a High Energy Pellet to provide redstone power.
- Can be sneak right-clicked to release caught High Energy Pellet.
Thermal Discouragement Beams (Not Implemented Yet!)
Discouragement Beam Emitter
- Forms a high powered laser when powered with redstone!
- Lasers travel 40 blocks maximum from the last object portal/cube it goes through, to a maximum of 20 objects (This is so to prevent any overloading of the game)
- Can be configured to cause damage to living creatures.
- Due to my limitation in Mathematics, lasers will only go directly vertical, even when going through a wall portal at an angle into a ceiling/floor portal. (Sorry!)
Discouragement Beam Catcher
- Receives laser as its input to produce redstone power.
Discouragement Beam Sensor
- Detects the presence of a laser going through it to produce redstone power.
Discouragement Redirection Cube
- Refracts a Thermal Discouragement Beam to the direction it faces.
- Grabbed with the G (default) button.
- Becomes bouncy if right clicked with cyan dye!
Discouragement Redirection Cube Vent
- Check Weighted Cube Vents for info.
Checkpoint Blocks (Not Yet Implemented!)
- Will temporarily save player status, portals, and portal entities at the moment when the player walks pass it, set in the GUI.
- Restores the above when the player dies and respawns (Note, this will move you away from your bed [if present] after you respawn).
- Also can power redstone 2 blocks below it like pressure plates.
Electronic Intelligence Indicator
- Intelligently indicates if it is indirectly being powered by redstone
- Warning: Will not increase intelligence if ingested.