Hats 1.3.0 notable changes:
– Fixed server error when trying to download Contributor hats.
– Added “Reset Side” button to reset the personalize settings for buttons.
– Added a slider, “RandoMobs” to give most vanilla mobs random hats, disabled when server is on Hat Hunting Mode.
– Added Hat Hunting Mode for servers. (Read below)
– Added Tab Complete for the hats command.
– Changed default randomHat setting to avoid confusion.
– Changed default player hat mode to Hat Hunting Mode.
– Removed defaultHat config.
– Disabled lighting in hats gui to prevent dark hats in-gui.
Hat Stand 1.2.0 notable changes:
– Fixed and updated the addon for Hats 1.3.0;
Hat Hunting Mode:
Players will start with zero hats enabled (Contributors will have their own contributor hat unlocked). Mobs will have a wear a random hat (Chance of having a hat can be configured in the config). Kill this mob to unlock the hat it is wearing. Simple enough.
All hats will be unlocked in creative mode, of course.
Killing another player is unjust and you will not be rewarded!