– Fixed players not getting the Shatter death animation
– Fixed the Shatter animation ending a tick too early
– Added configs to enable boss, child or player Shatter effects.
– Updated for use of Shatter.
Final commit for this build.
Bold for changes you’d probably be more interested to know.
- Added Poison Resistance, Wither Resistance, Step Abilities.
- Added a new radial menu, which shows the default player and the player’s favourite morphs, opened with the ~ key by default.
- Added a favourites system. Use ~ on a morph in the Morph selection gui to favourite/unfavourite it.
- Ability icons have been moved to beside the mob rather than under the group name.
- Largely sized mob morphs are now resized slightly in the Gui. The original size is shown when the morph is selected. The EnderDragon actually fits in the survival inventory now!
- Added a Mod Mob Support mappings system. Certain mod mobs now have abilities mapped to them! Contribute to them here.
- Added a new Keybind menu. Open it by clicking on the keybind setting for Morph in Controls.
- Added horse legs.
- Added blacklist mob class config option.
- Added whitelist player for Morph skill option.
- Added config to prevent the Fly ability until a player has reached the nether.
- Fixed mobs rendering block when under some blocks, for only non-humanoid mobs.
- Fixed recolour issue with morph arm in first person.
- Fixed issues with Morphing into the player on MCPC+.
- Fixed player bounding boxes resetting when players wake up.
- Fixed touching water making the game think you’re in water after demorphing from a small mob.
- Fixed morphTarget not working when instaMorph = 0
- Fixed issues with morphs due to bukkit appending a tag to NBT.
- Fixed morphing/acquisition of morph rendering many extra unrendered parts of the mob. (Eg Donkey parts when acquiring a morph, etc)
- Fixed issues with mods that use RenderWorldLastEvent. Most notably NEI’s Chunk Borders and Mob Spawn Overlay, Project Red’s lamps, tukMC’s health bars.
- Fixed small mobs getting “head in opaque block” rendering when pressing against a solid ceiling.
- Fixed NEI’s block/entity highlight feature looking from the wrong position.
- Fixed issue with interacting with ChickenBone’s mods, notably EnderTanks/Chests and ForgeMultiPart
- Fixed issues with other mods that replace the EntityRenderer. However, this requires an update to MCForge which will remove ModLoader compatibility.
- Tweaked the Fly ability. Now uses up hunger and slowed in-water flight.
- Tweaked the Swim ability. Some “Swim” mobs can now maintain their depth in water as well as move faster in water. Some mobs that cannot survive out of water have an impact to their land movement speed.
- Some config settings now have a better description!
- Attempted fix on player morphs locked in the “dead” position.
- Use Forge’s FakePlayer to prevent potential issues.
- Various tweaks and fixes.
You can get it here.
– Fixed crash issue with invalid gibs on client.
As a heads up Morph is gonna be adding a community-driven mod mob ability support (contributed by Mr_okushama!).
What does this mean? Morph is gonna needs your help in mapping abilities to mod mobs.
The mappings are found HERE
You can find the basic abilities HERE
The formatting is pretty obvious here, basic JSON. However, some abilities (at this moment, “float” and “swim”) require arguments, and that’s separated from the ability name with a pipe symbol (This symbol –> |), and from each other with a comma (,) . So, for example, you want to map a float ability to say… a BattleChicken. You therefore pass in “float|-0.114,true” instead of just “float” (which won’t work).
So, that’s about it. If you feel like helping out, go ahead and dive in and submit a pull request to the repository and I’ll pull it in if I see it fit!
Also, if it hasn’t dawned to you yet, Morph will be getting an update (final update for 1.6.X) soon. Stay tuned.