– Fixed running iChunUtil in deobf environment due to ATs used by iChunUtil.
– Opening/Importing of Tabula files is now modular, people can now easily add their own models formats for Tabula.
– Added German and Italian localizations
– Fixed crashing due to copying, then deleting cubes with children.
– Fixed model tree showing objects although there was no model open, leading to crashes.
– Tabula button in main menu now tries to find a free slot to place itself.
– Fixed flickering when clicking on model pieces.
Unfortunately Tabula 4.0.2 will need iChunUtil 4.1.2 to run properly, so you will need to update both.
– Hotfix: Fix loading a texture the first time making the Tabula think it was a remote texture.
– Hotfix: Fix opening of Tabula files converted from Techne files.
– Hotfix: Fix texture mapping of models imported from Minecraft which were created with Techne’s Java Exporter.
– Hotfix: Fix child model attachment in the Java Exporter.
– Hotfix: Fix Incorrect mcScale being sent to the mainframe if the model was a child model.
– Hotfix: Added project texture exporter.
– Hotfix: 16×16 grid actually aligns with the wooden block now.
– Fix crashing due to non-english locale using commas for decimal separators.
– Fix crashing due to players having no proper UUID in dev environment
– Importing a model without textures mapped will now set the texture dimensions from the model.
– Tabula now looks for non-mob and item mod models as well.
– Tabula will open if you hit T in the main menu, if the button is obscured.
– Added New, Open, Save project keyboard shortcuts.
– Deobf versions of iChunUtil and Tabula are now available for running in Dev environments without CodeChickenCore
Hotfix means the version you’re running might have already had it fixed, but is listed for sake of changelog.
Why iChunUtil and Tabula: iChunUtil contains Tabula’s main save format so that it can be used/imported in the future, eg when Hats uses Tabula files instead of Techne files.