– Fixed issues caused by thread collisions between the network thread and the main thread, causing crashes in both iChunUtil and other mods (such as IC2)
– Fixed being unable to craft the compact porkchop on dedicated servers.
– Several adjustments to iChunUtil’s EntityBlock, including events and API changes. Currently unused by any mod AFAIK.
– Change Compact Porkchop’s registered name to conform to Minecraft’s asset naming convention.
– Large code cleanup and refactor. Java 8 is used code-wise as well now and now becomes a hard requirement.