– Now requires iChunUtil 3.2.0 or later. Uses iChunUtil’s Config system, Techne 1 + 2 importer, Networking system.
– Fixed clipping texture in the trade window.
– Tweaked several mob hat render helpers.
– Render helpers now have an Can Unlock Hat function.
– Basic third party mob hat support. Something like Morph’s Mod Mob Ability support.
– First person rendering of hats has been greatly improved. The only issue with it is view bobbing but if not for that, hats appear in first person perfectly.
– Added Mob Spawner Block detection to prevent hat farming.
– Added a Hat Inventory system. You can now store more than 1 of the same hat.
– Added a Hat Rarity system. Colours follow from common to rare: White < Green < Blue < Purple < Yellow < Gold < Aqua. This is done to encourage the use of Hat Trading.
– Added an Alpha slider for Hats.
– Default Hats are now stored on an online server and will be downloaded when the mod is ran. Allows new hats to be added to the mod without the need of a mod update.
– Techne 1 hats are converted into a Techne 2 save format and read in that format. However, the Techne 2 editor will not read these kinds of files just yet as the editor is missing the offset function from Techne 1. This is one way, be sure to make back ups of T1 models you do not want to lose.
And with that, I’d like to label Hats as feature complete.
Get it at the usual place.