Currently for Minecraft 1.8.0
- This mod adds a new aesthetic feature onto players.
Like its name it shows some tools on the back of the player. These tools are based on the last equipped tool that the player had.
- The mod tries to figure out what is a “tool” and renders them on your back. It will try it’s best to detect mod tools as well! Modders can also send an IMC Message to the mod to improve support.
- This mod is purely Clientside. It will not do anything when installed on a server.
- Mainly inspired by multiplayer FPS games where you see unequipped items on the player. Disabled on players with capes/cloaks though 🙁
Many thanks to shantomken for testing during the development process.
What else do I need for this mod? What version should I get? Help? Answered on the FAQ.
- Not compatible with mods like Smart Moving and MineLittlePony which change the player model.
Modders (MC 1.8 and later).
- The mod accepts two kinds of IMCMessages with ItemStack values. (Sent after Init phase, before PostInit phase, to “BackTools”)
- Key: “blacklist”, and the mod will add the Item from the ItemStack’s getItem() to the blacklist (won’t be rendered)
- Key: “backtool”, and the mod will add the Item from the ItemStack’s getItem() to be rendered. Use the stack size to define the orientation of the tool.