Currently for Minecraft 1.7.10. No longer being updated.
Candidate (Modding) of the fourth 96 hour modding/mapping marathon, ModJam.
1st Place – Most Inventive
1st Place – Most Aesthetically Pleasing
3rd Place – Overall Excellence
4th Place – Most Balanced Progression
- Adds a block of compressed raw porkchops be be built with! Oinks when you place/punch/walk on it!
- Also adds a really big pig which can be ridden and steered with a carrot on a stick.
- Source code can be found here.
- Compressed Raw Porkchop (Can also be uncrafted)
- Mod will no longer be updated. The builds available are for Minecraft 1.7.10. Compressed porkchop has been moved into iChunUtil in 1.8 onwards. Also the rest of the known issues are potential spoilers so don’t say I didn’t warn you.
- Potentially laggy with all the block entities it spawns when the meteorite crashes down.
- Meteorites may not seem to spawn. This is a bug with Minecraft. If you eventually enter the chunk the meteorite is in, it’ll activate and cause destruction as intended.
- There is NO WAY to kill Pigzilla. Once you have him in your world, he’s staying. (Unless he falls out of the world)
- To ride Pigzilla you need to right click his bounding box between his feet, near the ground. NOT on his body.
- You cannot morph into Pigzilla. This is intentional.
- Pigzilla may get stuck in certain positions and he may carve a ring around his feet. I tried my best to reduce these situations but they might still happen.
What else do I need for this mod? What version should I get? Help? Answered on the FAQ.