Currently for Minecraft 1.8.0
Video Tutorial and Review by the lovely AntVenom (We worked on the mod together)!
I’d recommend checking this out to find out how the mod works.
- In-game Mocap recorder with a GUI and a twist. Record yourself doing stuff, go back in the timeline and record an entirely new action! Keep doing this and have an entire scene, all acted out yourself, without the need of others’ help.
- Toggle the Scene Editor UI with the F12 key when ingame. Start and Stop a new action (you have to make one first) with F10, replay the entire scene using F9. (All keybinds configurable, preferably you should watch the video on how to use the mod)
- Saving the project will also export all the actions to be reimported into the same scene. Offset this and you can have an entire group “dancing” in sync!
- Keygrip uses a workspace in the /mods/ folder, if you need any files Keygrip creates, it’ll be there.
- Also wanna add a note: Holding shift when you hit OK on an import action window will not set the offset to the player position.
- Requires Java 7 and later.
What else do I need for this mod? What version should I get? Help? Answered on the FAQ.
Disclaimer: The 4.0.0 build is the 5.0.0 version, including a stripped down iChunUtil 5.3.0-beta, backported to Minecraft 1.7.10 in a single package. Therefore, it is a standalone version of the mod that is not compatible with iChunUtil for 1.7.10 and effectively, every other mod that depends on it, which means all of my mods. Also doesn’t require Java 7.