Currently for Minecraft 1.8.0
Video demo (with annotations):
While working with the mod I accidentally got this effect:
A great Mod Spotlight by GamersDissent
Inspired by the Mob Dismemberment mod.
- Zombie Pigmen (with blood!)
- Zombies (with blood!)
- Tools will have a random chance of amputating limbs of mobs. Swords and axes being the highest, followed by pickaxes, arrows and fishing hooks, and finally spades.
- Can be configured to allow 100% success in amputation with any item (Like in the video)
- Works only on Skeletons, Zombies and Zombie Pigmen.
- Headless mobs will eventually die after a brief moment. (Can be toggled)
- Skeleton’s attacking behaviour changes when its bow arm is cut off! ([Pre 1.6] This is disabled in SMP)
- (Pre 1.6)Gibs can be punched. Perfect for entertainment purposes.
- Works on SMP too!
What else do I need for this mod? What version should I get? Help? Answered on the FAQ.
Like this mod? Check out the Mob Dismemberment mod too!
These versions require ModLoader.
- Conflict with Improved First Person mod. Disable easterEgg in the config to fix.
- If your item does not extend ItemSword/Pickaxe/Axe/Spade, feel free to add it to the custom list for the mod. Simply execute this function once. Note that it is a probability from 0 to 1, in doubles. You can also add vanilla items, but it will override the defaults.
Also add your own entities for gibbing chance.
mod_Gibbing.addCustomItem(int itemID, double chance) mod_Gibbing.addCustomEntity(int netID, double chance)