Added Morph Grouping. Morphs of the same name group under the same horizontal selector. Scroll horizontally by holding SHIFT and hitting the keybind set in the config
Keybinds will be reset in this version. New keybind options with Shift/Ctrl/Alt options as well.
- Added basic API. Check it out here: https://github.com/iChun/Morph/blob/postmodjam/morph/api/Api.java
- Added basic commands. Use it by doing /morph <demorph|clear|morphtarget> <player>
- Fixed mods adding renderers later than when the mod checks for renderers causing mobs from said mod to render a white box. This fixes the issue with the Lord Of The Rings mod.
- Fixed mobs disappearing after the #89th morph, while decreasing load for users with plenty of morphs.
- “Fixed” many debug prints left behind in the mod. It’s a beta mod, geez…
- Fixed crashing with ComputerCraft turtles killing mobs.
- Fixed crashing with multiple worlds/dimensions. Should fix issue with Mystcraft dimensions.
- Fixed crashing due to mobs which cannot be created using NBT, using a pig failsafe.
- Attempted to fix duplicate morphs due to different max health.
- Basic ability tracker. Not used in the mod yet.
- Tiny tweaks here and there.
Again, a reminder that the mod isn’t finished yet, but it is fairly stable, so feel free to try it out.