Get it here.
Get it here.
– Fixed issue downloading sounds
– Attempted fix for rarer “getting stuck in the floor” issue still
– I don’t remember what else I changed
For the past while I’ve been working alongside with madjake45 and Quetzi on working on a web service to easily list down the list of mods you have with an easy and simple way of sharing them, and only just now it has finally launched!
I won’t go to long detail here, but you can find out more on the website itself.
– Fixed spawning of ghost wolves when Items were grabbed then dropped out of the inventory gui.
– Fixed int configs wihout a min/max or boolean value
– Fixed changing configs with the scroll wheel if the config page has a scroll bar
– Fixed crashing on login due to receiving packets too early
– Fixed rendering issues with items that are locked in the bow animation when switching from third person to first person while using the item.
– Possibly increased compatibility for the Patron Effects
– Added required ATs for Blocksteps and Bee Barker
– Added functions required by Blocksteps and Morph
– Added two new patron effects, for Q3 and Q4 of the year.
This is just a quick update post on what’s been happening lately in regards to my mods and such.
Right now I will have to admit that I am not in active development status, I’ve not been doing any dev work for quite a while with regards to life being busy with stuff and such. I do have some news however, once I get back into it, here’s what you can expect (before you ask, everything stated here are for 1.8 unless stated otherwise):
After that, I’ll continue work on Morph for 1.8, which is getting a revamp in terms of both Abilities and a lot of internal reworks. Things *will* be changing for Morph in that version, and I’ll look for your feedback as usual as things develop. If I get bored of Morph, I will be working on the other mods I’ve not ported to 1.8 yet.
Word on Portal Gun though, that will have to wait a bit as a couple of things are waiting on something else that is beyond my control. Hats is waiting on Tabula and a couple of things that Tabula needs being worked on for the time being, with some things also being out of my control.
Demand for mods in MC 1.8 just isn’t great. There aren’t that many people on 1.8 yet and a lot of other mods have not been updated. As most of my mods aren’t normally main mods, there isn’t a high demand for my mods to be updated to 1.8. The few that already are, are still getting more downloads for their 1.7.10 counterpart. Because of this, I’ve actually resorted to putting porting mods to 1.8 low on my priority list as I handle things going on IRL for the time being.
The silver lining:
I’m still keen on updating my mods to 1.8. Same goes for MC 1.8.8 whenever Forge is released for it. I see no reason to keep things on 1.7.10 when there is a newer modable version of MC available. I have things planned in terms of optimization of a couple of mods as well as gameplay changes, of which I’ll definitely have to get feedback from you folks in the future.
As with how I’ve been doing with all my mods for the past few years or so, I only support the latest versions of mods, therefore if the mod has a 1.8 version available and there is an issue on the 1.7.10 version but not on the 1.8 version, *do not* expect it to be fixed. Another thing is, I have completely dropped major support for the following mods: Morph, Sync, Hats, Portal Gun. There are reasons for this, but I will not go into detail.
That’s it for now folks, sorry for long post, and not sorry for no tl;dr, I just felt like typing something and I figured an update would be nice.
– Relinking online resources to pull from another URL in preparation for 1.8’s Morph’s Ability system.
– Added a serverside config to constantly force the size of the player to prevent players from getting the “I’m a bat but my view is 2 blocks high” issue.
Get it heeeeere.
– Fixed Portals disappearing in between server restarts.
– Fixed Left Clicking with the Portal Gun breaking the block you’re looking at on the client.