- Fix clients requiring the mod if it’s only installed on the server.
- Fix invisible players rendering their last tool, still.
- Major Config file rework. Now supports localizations. Also supports iChunUtil’s new Keybinds and a new IntBool/Colour property, and some Category stuffs.
- SessionState feature, implemented with the configs. To be used for client sessions connecting to servers. (Aka synching of some server configs with the client).
- Added new Keybind system (not compatible with Minecraft’s keybind system) which supports pressing/releasing of keys, and holding down SHIFT/CTRL/ALT for keybind triggers.
- Added a glScissors helper for rendering stuff. It’s a lot cheaper than using stencils to render. Will be used in Hats.
- Calender events helper. Will be used in mods for easter eggs! \o/
- Moved Morph’s and Hats’ Obfuscation/Reflection stuff into iChunUtil. Therefore they will depend on iChunUtil in their respective 1.7 updates.
- Update sliders for Hats compatibility.
- Added a new Packet System (Memory leak fixed) that will be used by all of my mods that uses packets. Again, this includes Morph and Hats.
- Added an mod version update checker to iChunUtil. Not your everyday mod update checker but it works. Will be used by my mods and can be used by any mods which would like to use it.
- Removed RenderGlobalProxy class used by the experimental Antichamber mod. It will need to be rewritten to function properly in 1.7.