– Right clicking a number input box will clear it.
– Hitting the up and down arrow keys will change the values the same way as scrolling.
– Fixed crash with AnimationComponent due to accidental use of a Java 7 function (Shame on you guys)
– Deselecting an empty number input box will insert a zero to prevent possible crashing.
– Added a metadata component to ProjectInfo for use of other mods (as well as Tabula)
– Update required for Tabula 5.0.0
– Updated to use for Minecraft 1.8.
– You can also import models from the new LayerRenderer system introduced in MC1.8
– Both player models are available for importing.
– Fixed crashing when submitting a number input element that’s empty or contains a negative sign.
– Changed button adding event priority to allow some other mods to capture ours if it wants.
– Fixed Tabula configs generating serverside when it shouldn’t.
– Fixed several crashes caused by opening the Tabula GUI.
– Core UI code has been moved to iChunUtil for use of other mods (This was included in iChunUtil 5.0.0)
– Configs have been updated to use iChunUtil’s new Config system.
– Fixed WindowTexture still rendering the bound texture even when minimized.
– Added several new themes.
– Added a button to automatically map the texture offsets. Credits to FraserKillip for this.
– Fixed crashing when blacklisting a model via IMCMessage
– Fixed copied children not movable due to improper parent reassignment.
– Added support for new ProjectInfo metadata input.
– Added Ghost Model rendering, for use of modellers to create a model that’s meant to render on top of an existing model. These read saved Tabula projects.
– Added clicking of the orient-furnace to change the camera orientation.