Bold for changes you’d probably be more interested to know.
- Fixed crashes with sending packets to FakePlayers.
- Fixed invalid onGround states with other players. Fixes issue with chicken wings (on other players) and slimes.
- Added more duct tape to player morphs in case something breaks it.
- Arrange NBT tags in alphabetical order when creating identifier. Prevents some duplicate morphs, but may also break old Morph saves.
- Added config option to use local mappings for mod mob ability support.
- Added community supported NBT Stripper formatting to aid removal of duplicate mod mob morphs.
- Fixed errornous clientside eye heights for player morphs.
- Added config option to list Morphs alphabetically instead of by most recently acquired.
- Tweak keybind gui to use proper mouse button names.
You can get it here.